Long Term Care: Your Financial Planning Guide by Phyllis Shelton
This is the industry manual to understand long-term care insurance and why it is a critical part of the financial planning process. Chock full of stories that illustrate the most important points, you can't be without it. Need more than one? See details for BULK RATES.
“My book, LONG-TERM CARE:Your Financial Planning Guide is loaded with the most important information in the LTCI market. It’s a great resource for agents and a terrific lead generator for agents who give the book to prospects before the appointment. Don’t wait...get your copy (or copies) TODAY!”
In this guide, Phyllis Shelton shows you how to design a LTCI strategy that's right for you, your family and/or your clients. Find out how much protection you need, what you can expect to pay, and so much more essential information, including:
• Are long-term care insurance policies right for you?
• How do you prioritize your benefit selections to get the best coverage for your budget?
• The Partnership for Long-Term Care--does it really protect assets?
• Combo life/annuity/LTC plans-the most important feature to make them work
• The Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Plan - what it covers and who’s eligible
• Taxes - the latest incentives for long-term care insurance
• Reverse mortgages and life settlements - show me the money!
• Medicaid - the full impact of the Deficit Reduction Act on LTC benefits
• Medicare - the latest info on Medicare Advantage and Medicare drug benefits
And so much more...
Includes directories of insurance departments, aging and health agencies, Medicaid eligibility asset and income requirements for all 50 states, as well as essential web sites.
“We’re likely to live longer, but can we afford to live comfortable? The answer is yes - for your parents and yourself - if you plan appropriately. Phyllis Shelton’s advice about long term care planning can make all the difference for your entire family.”
-Terry Savage, Chicago Sun-Times Financial Columnist
Order 5 books for only $70.00 (save $20.00)
Order 25 books for only $300.00 (save $150.00)