This Web Site is best viewed using Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
Installation & Operating Instructions for Presentation CD-ROMS
- Insert CD into CD-ROM drive. From Windows, click:
Start – *Run – (Type into the box labeled Open your CD-ROM drive letter
and ltcuniv8.exe) For example: D:\ltcuniv8.exe *If
LTC Presentations - Universal player has previously been installed,
skip to step number 4.
- Click OK in the dialog box.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. The folder \ltcuniv8 will
be installed on your C: drive. Click Finish to complete loading
- To run the presentation, the CD must be in the drive. Click
on Start – Programs – LTC Presentations – Universal Player 800x600.
- Select the option desired. To advance, press Enter; To reverse, left
arrow. To block slides, click Modify. Type an X in the box to
the right of the slide you would like to block. To return a slide to
the presentation, click the option to include all slides, or unclick
the X in the box.
Trouble Shooting Guide:
- If an error message appears stating that the files on your
CD cannot be accessed, check the following:
- Did you enter the proper CD-ROM drive letter when asked? ex:
If not, delete the “defaults.dbf” file in the c:\ltcuniv8 folder.
Then, click LTC Presentations again and enter the proper drive letter
with the colon.
- Do you have an auxiliary plug-in CD-ROM Drive? If so, that
may cause timing errors, and this presentation program may not run
using a plug-in CD-ROM drive.
- If the pictures appear grainy:
- check that your display setting is set to true color (24 bit)
- This presentation has been optimized to run at 600x800 screen
Technical Specifications for Policy Comparison:
- The CD must be in the drive at all times. (Error Code: I/O will appear
if the CD is not in the drive)
- For full screen viewing, computer monitor display must be set at 640
x 480 pixels. (Contact your company's I.T. Department if you wish
to modify your computer screen display.)
- The Policy Comparison CD cannot be modified or printed. This copyrighted
material is for use by Agents only.
- The software installs 6 MB to the C:/Compare folder.
- If an error message appears stating that the files on your CD cannot
be accessed, check the following:
- Did you enter the proper CD-ROM drive letter when asked? example:
If not, delete the “defaults.dbf” file in the c:\compare folder.
Then, click LTC Presentations and enter the proper drive letter
with the colon. (There must not be a space in front of the letter
in the entry box).
- Do you have an auxiliary plug-in CD-ROM Drive? If so, that may
cause timing errors, and this presentation program may not run using
your plug-in CD-ROM drive.